The Performance Of Most Golfers Hasn't Improved Significantly Even With The Introduction Of Technology In New Clubs, Swing Analysis & Swing Techniques
"The Solution To Consistently Better Golf Scores Is A Balanced Performance Of All Your Skills In Every Area Of Your Game"
You are about to find out my practical advice to help you become the best golfer you can be. My name is Doug Kercher, PGA qualified golf professional for nearly 20 years. Think about the best rounds of golf you have had. Didn't everything fall into place on those days? You putted well, your short game was on song, you hit a lot of solid shots and everything flowed together.
So out of all the golf pros in the world, how can I help you? I have a teaching system that helps you to discover your strengths and weaknesses in every area of your game and gives you a structure to follow both on and off the course.
I've been helping golfers improve their game for over 20 years and working on my own as well. In that time, I've gained a huge amount of knowledge about golf techniques and equipment. As a pro golfer, it is my goal to see that all my students become the best they can be. As you probably don't know me well, I'd like to share my knowledge with you, free of charge and if you like what you find, you may consider purchasing my program or even joining me on the course one day for some personal tuition.
Feel free to browse the links on this site for more information about my thoughts on golf, or signup for my 22-part email course in the sidebar on the right hand side, where you'll receive one lesson per day in your email box.
- How you can break your game down into specific areas
- The importance of measuring your skills in each area of your golf game
- Tips for improving these areas
- How to benefit from lessons and advice
- A step-by-step guide to finding time to practice and making practice effective
- All about analysing your scores – how to find out where you are losing shots and how to solve the problems
- The easy way to track your game and keep records
- A list of the best practice techniques and drills and how to apply them
- Much, much more!
To get this amazing one-of-a-kind newsletter on golf training, simply fill out the box on the right, and I’ll instantly deliver your first part into your email inbox right away!